RYME+ Program: Five trade missions organized in 2018
17 Jan, 2019
From June to December 2018, The Interreg Sudoe-RYME+ program has entered its operational phase by organizing five trade missions planned for the internationalization of small and medium-sized innovative businesses from France, Spain and Portugal.
44 companies from SUDOE territory participated on international missions to USA (Chicago and Austin), Israel (Tel-Aviv), Brazil (São Paulo) and Uruguay (Montevideo).
These trades missions were organised by:
• CCI NOUVELLE-AQUITAINE for Chicago (june 18th – 22 nd)
• CEEIM (Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Murcia) for Tel-Aviv (september 2 nd – 6 th)
• UPTEC (Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia da Universidade do Porto) for Brazil (september 24 th – 28 th)
• CEEI ASTURIAS (Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovacíon del Principado de Asturias) for Uruguay (october 22 nd – 26 th)
• IPN (Instituto Pedro Nunes) for Austin (december 3 rd – 7 th)
All members of consortium have received the support of a local partner (Fabrice Bonvoisin International for Chicago, INFO for Israël, Stela del Mary for Brazil, Decom Consultores SRL for Uruguay and IC² Institute, The University of Texas for Austin) to organize the program and the content of the mission.
During 4 or 5 days, European companies met local companies through btob meetings.
Time for networking and workshop was also organized to reinforce local business information and knowledge.